Sign in to follow this  
real7xy

Favicon shows up in browser tab but not in link at google plus page

mackenzie
Are you wanting the Google+ favicon at this location to be your site's favicon? https://plus.google.com/108102489999609775609/posts/AAXNoz5kXqW Or are you looking for the Favicon on your website?

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

real7xy
I want to see my sites favicon in the links at my Google+ profile! here: https://plus.google.com/108102489999609775609/about

Danny
I don't use Google+ personally, but is there an option to change the Favicon ? As this isn't related to PageLines, you would need to contact Google regarding this issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

real7xy
There is no way to change anything. But all other sites have the favicon except mine.

Rob
This does not appear to be a PageLines issue, as Danny said. Please contact Google for advice and a solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

real7xy
o.k. If that is a google issue, why do the most of the contestants with favicon do not show up in Google plus? What is the difference between my and the other non favicon showing sites and John Tindel? He is the only one showing the right favicon. All other sites I have put on a Google Plus profile show their right logo. But the most using pagelines don't. Shall I search for more?

real7xy
My profile link: https://plus.google.com/108102489999609775609/about See the recommended Links!

mackenzie
I can see the favicon for John Tindel as you mentioned however this is still a Google+ issue and not PageLines related as Danny and Robert mentioned above. Since Favicons are basically 15px by 15px images that are uploaded to any website with the favicon setting this is something that would need to be addressed by Google+.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.