Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Framework upgrade - help...lots of questions

bizint
http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk 1.My banners are 50% half size...cant get css to work to make them back where they should be. 2. Why are my features all wrong...(like front page. what happened to the old style?) 3. Fixed it now...but why do all the widgets cross over into the wrong widget area...and page setups like hide features didnt either...which was a time consuming waste...ahhh well shame... Thanks for help on 1 and 2!

Rob
I see your site is down for maintenance at the moment. I'll revisit in a while.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
1. I'm looking at a banner at http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/fitout/office-refreshment/ and it's perfectly sized. Is there a specific example I should be looking at where the banner is half-size? 2. Looking at your homepage, I see what appear to be just a few posts. How many do you have setup in Dashboard > Settings > Reading? You listed this under PlatformPro, but everything tells me you're using PageLines Framework. Are all your settings correct, for example, the number of full width posts, the format (magazine or full width), etc.?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bizint
Got everything done eventually. Special css for banner...new settings found for features...then eventually returned to platform pro! When realised a custom case study section wasn't going to work in new theme without starting all over again

Jenny
Glad you were able to figure it out! If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer - thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.