Sign in to follow this  
tschulz

Translate Continue Reading via WPML

tschulz

Hallo again, i would like to translate the Continue Reading link in Pagelines 2.0. On the Current Version it worked, but i develop the theme for 2.0 at the moment. What is wrong with the code. I think, i need to translate the third "%s" with this function __() but it doesn`t works. Thank you in advance for help.

function get_continue_reading_link($post_id){

$link = sprintf(
				'__('%s', 'pagelines')',
				get_permalink(),
				__("View", 'pagelines'),
				the_title_attribute(array('echo'=> 0)),
				$this->continue_reading
			);

return apply_filters('continue_reading_link', $link);
		}

[/code]

tschulz
www.entelios.com, but this is PlattformPro, and local i have this site on Pagelines 2.0, so i think the function above, exists only in pagelines 2.0 Thanks

Rob
In PlatformPro, you can edit the .po files. Save a copy locally to your computer, then rename it to the language of your choice: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16093/how-can-i-translate-platformpro-1.5.3-into-spanish/p1 We also have this new tool: http://www.pagelines.com/translation-localization-center/

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

tschulz
I had already fixed the problem manually, with this modification of code. But, now i can`t change the reading link in the backend, because i don`t use the "%s" anymore. The bold Part is the important one. Thanks [code]function get_continue_reading_link($post_id){ $test = "Weiter"; $link = sprintf( ''[b].__('Weiter »', 'pagelines').[/b]'', get_permalink(), __("View", 'pagelines'), the_title_attribute(array('echo'=> 0)), $this->continue_reading ); return apply_filters('continue_reading_link', $link); } [/code]