Sign in to follow this  
tschulz

Custom Section / Posts

tschulz

Hallo, i would like to build a section with 4 Posts. 2 Posts per Category. Sure i can use the Standard query tags from Wordpress, but i think it exists a better solution how i can build this section. The Postsection on the current Startpage works with Plattform pro but not with Pagelines 2.0. the Page: www.entelios.com Please help me!

Danny
Hi Tschulz, I'll look into this for you and I'll post here when I find anything!

Please search our forums, before posting!

tschulz
At the Moment, i use for the Custom Section the Standard Wordpress Functions. But i think it`s better to use the functions of Pagelines for this Issue. Does anybody know how i can get the Continue Reading Links under the Posts? The Website is http://test.entelios.org with Pagelines 2.0 At the current Version with Plattform Pro (www.entelios.com) i use this function: [code]ID); ?>[/code] but this is not working in Pagelines 2.0 Can i use only the Pagelines Functions for this issue? Here is the Code of Pagelines 2.0: [code] function section_template() { ?>

·

·

Jenny
For custom PHP requests, you may want to consider hiring a [url="http://www.pagelines.com/pros/"]PageLines Pro[/url] as our PHP support on the forum is very limited.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

tschulz
Ok, but i already have what i need, the only thing is the get-continue-reading-link and the section is finished. thanks!

catrina
I'm not sure what the continue reading link would be for PageLines Framework, but I'll leave this open in case someone else with better insight knows.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse