Sign in to follow this  
keithfoustgmailcom

iblogpro4 - play/pause button throwing off order

keithfoustgmailcom

pagelines team... when i enable the "Show Play/Pause Button" in the feature setup, the feature slides still sync up with the numbers/names/thumbnails navigation that they correspond with - but for some reason the highlighted button is off. in otherwords, if i click button 3, feature 3 shows correctly, but the template will display button 2 as being pressed/selected/active/highlighted on the screen in the navigation. does that make sense? i left the feature on for you guys to look at. we are using iBlogpro4 with wp3. Anything i can do to fix this? http://test.joychurchinternational.org thanks pageline team!

cmunns

That is strange. Can you tell me if the offset still occurs if you change the nav from numbers to descriptions?

keithfoustgmailcom

yep - whether we select name, numbers or thumbnails, it still does the same thing. thanks for your help!

cmunns

Are there any extra features that aren't being used or have shortcodes attached to them? Also, did this suddenly just start happening and if so what were you modifying or working on in the theme before it went haywire? Thanks for the help

lglass858

I am also having the problem with the pause button - just starting the site and purchased the Pro package, using WHPro 3.0.2. Activated plugins are just the Next Gen and All in One SEO pack. www.rselliott.net

wp101

Hey Lisa, have you tried deactivating both those plugins just to see if it makes any difference?

womencan

I am also having a similar issue. On two different websites, with two different hosts, using the IBlogPro template, I am getting an extra page inserting between the first and 2nd feature pages on the top feature tabs. It's a blank page and I cannot remove it. This has happened since upgrading to the latest version of WP. I'd appreciate any assistance in fixing this issue if anyone knows, please.

cmunns

This issue was resolved by another person who had features marked as drafts. Try getting rid of any drafts and report back if that helped fix the issue.

cmunns

You need the latest theme version to resolve this issue. We patched it right up.

leah

Great - i can just download that from the Pagelines site?

cmunns

From your Launchpad account, yes. Also, make sure to not overwrite your old version...i don't want you to accidentally lose all the modification you've made. ( and of course backit-up)

leah

Yes, that would be bad :-) Thanks - I'll download it now!

leah

Whoops forgot to ask how I update WHP3 without overwriting the current files.

bryan-hadaway

Rename your current WhiteHousePro theme folder to WhiteHousePro(old) or better would be WhiteHousePro(ver#) and then you can upload your new theme folder, and then activate it, you can tell how to go back and forth between the two by the version numbers or folder name that will show in the admin where you activate themes. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

You're welcome. Thanks, Bryan

leah

Ok, so sorry this is such a newbie question - now that i've saved my old version of WHP in "WHP3 old" and I've uploaded the newest version, how do I activate the newest version and then transfer my custom css and modified templates to the new version?

leah

ok did that sorry i figured it out.

keithfoustgmailcom

thank you pagelines team!