Sign in to follow this  
britten_uk

Vertical black line either side of feature slider...

britten_uk

Ok, odd one. Was developing my site http://www.brittenweddings.co.uk until late last night. Browser tested it before finishing and all was fine. Logged in today and on Chrome my large feature slider on the home page has developed 2 thin black lines either side (no issues on Firefox or IE). I can't find a solution or a reason - I am not an inexperienced user but not great with custom css - is this the solution or will it go away as magically as it arrived?! Thanks for any help - this is driving me mad!

catrina
I looked at your site in Chrome but I don't see these lines at all. Can you please post a screenshot of your site's feature slider so I can see them?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

britten_uk
It is still here! Screenshot this time - should have though of that sorry. Mat http://i.imgur.com/VyL02.jpg

Danny
Hi Britten, I have viewed your website in Google Chrome (Mac) and I can not see any black borders like you have in the image you attached ? Although, I can not see the issue personally, could you try adding this and see if it resolves the issue please: [code]#feature-area .fcontainer {background: transparent;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny
Hi Britten, hehe, that worked, it was only a guess! Thanks for informing us this resolved the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

devaldivia
Hi all, just wanted to report that I got the same bug, in my case only 1 thin black line on 1 side (also only in Chrome). Danny's code cleared it right up :) Thanks! b.

interfotorocks
Hi, Same problem here. I'm not a developer.. where do I insert the code? #feature-area .fcontainer {background: transparent;} -Jo

suerama
I believe my problem is related. I get a black box that flashes briefly behind the feature sliders on my site as they load on the page. I inserted the suggested code, but it did not resolve the issue. I did resolve the same problem on my platform pro site: riverofgraceyoga.com, but can't figure out how I did it. I tried copying the code that I thought did the trick to this new pagelines site, but no dice. My site is: Site URL Removed by user request.