Sign in to follow this  
romanevich

Problem with Feature (no images)

romanevich

I have PlatformPro 1.5.3 and I want to enable Feature. I go to Feature Settings and choose Feature Post Source -> Use post category. All my posts from choosen category had a thumbnails (featured images). But there are no any images in Feature - only black background. 1. How to use my featured images from posts as background images in Features Section ? 2. Is it possible to have in Features Section just post title and background image ( from posts featured image or thumbnail) both linked to post ? sport.png

Rob
Romanevich, This function unfortunately doesn't work in PlatformPro. I'm unsure why but I know it does work in PageLines Framework. Have you considered purchasing the Framework? I apologize for any inconvenience and share your frustration as I'd like to use it on one of my own sites done in PlatformPro. Upgrading to Framework will add that functionality, with several exceptional benefits to go with it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

romanevich
I bought Pagelines 2.0, but have a problem with launchpad http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17905/problem-with-launchpad

romanevich
I've installed 2.0 So I repeat my question: 1. Is it possible to have in Features Section just post title and background image ( from posts featured image or thumbnail) both linked to post or just post title linked to post and post thubnail without any excerpts ? Main idea - exclude excerpts from Features Section 2. Features Section do not use thumbnail as a Features Section background it use original downloaded pictre and enlage it ( make it match the width of Features Section). So if I want to have good looking Features Section I have to use picturese no less than 1000px width - its not useful, cause post usually thumbnail looks bad in this case.