Sign in to follow this  
jsstusontradingcom

My pages won't refresh in my browser to allow me to see my changes

jsstusontradingcom

I'm not sure what has changed in the latest version of Wordpress but since I've upgraded to version 3.3.1 my pages won't refresh with my latest changes. I try refreshing the browser, using the delete cache button, even clearing cache in my browser. Only if I close my browser and re-open does it reflect my changes. I am using EcoPro version 1.1.1 Is there a newer version to download?

Rob
Likely you have one or more outdated plugins. I suggest to all our clients that whenever WordPress updates, they visit http://www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins and review each plugin presently installed (activated or not) to make sure it's compatible with the latest WordPress version and that they also look to see if anyone has cited the plugin as broken. Many times plugins are built by hobbyist developers who don't continue support for their plugins. As a result the plugins become deprecated and fail, causing all sorts of conflicts. Try deactivating your plugins and seeing if that fixes your problem and remember to clear the cache when you do. This way you'll see the effect. I hope this resolves the matter for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jsstusontradingcom
THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOU. I deactivated the plugins that I'm really not using and now it works like a charm!