Sign in to follow this  
touk

Post Page with all posts on navi bar

touk

Hi, Please check this out: http://scala.net.pl/ here is normal menu and news. When I enter to the post the menu dissapear and I see a titles of other posts. I am trying to fix it few hours so maybe somebody have an idea how to fix it? Regards, Rafal

Rob
Rafal, If you login to Dashboard > PageLines > Meta and make sure that there is nothing hidden through the global settings. Then, go into each post and make sure nothing is hidden in the individual post or page Meta Settings. On your homepage, you see the regular Navigation. But on the posts and pages, you're seeing Secondary Nav menu items and the regular Nav is not showing.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

touk
Thanks for answer but it does not help with my primary bar. It always show secondary on post and pages.

Rob
I suspect the template layout or the menu settings are incorrect somewhere. Have you looked throughout your template and meta settings, and the page/post meta settings to see what's selected? It may not be that something is hidden but that something's not properly selected.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur