Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Slider Visibility in Chrome

joe_steer
Still no progress on this? My site still has the same issue. I'd appreciate a little more explanation than "chromium source includes the patch"... ...Actually I have no idea what that means, and as Pagelines is marketed to non-coders like me I doubt many other users would know what that means either. As the feature slider is one of Pagelines main selling points, and chrome is one of the most used browsers, surely this deserves a little more attention from the team!? Many thanks, Joe.

joe_steer
..just to add to that, I realise you are going to tell me it's beyond your control and it's a problem with Chrome. My point is surely we can work out a fix for this in the meantime? I paid good money for Pagelines and frankly I expected it to work on all the main browsers, all of the time! Joe.

Simon
Joe it isnt just PageLines slider that is affected, its any jQuery plugin that hides and unhides background images, there is no 'fix' Ive installed the chrome beta and the features work perfectly so as soon as chrome push the fix it'll all be good.

Andrew
@joe, we have no control over what bugs the major browsers introduce. This has never happened before , and I really did expect a patch from Chrome by now. We would patch, but it affects several JQuery plugins that haven't been patched yet (cycle, slidejs, etc..), so we're stuck. New version of Chrome should be out shortly.

Andrew
FYI chrome has been updated, and this is fixed.