Sign in to follow this  
danrfisher

Getting rid of certain pages in the footer?

danrfisher

For some reason, some pages are showing up in my footer, and I??™m not sure what??™s making them go there. I checked the menus, problem doesn??™t seem to be there. Screenshot with further detail here: http://imgur.com/vKhhF Thanks.

catrina
Did you create these pages yourself or are they being generated by some kind of plugin? Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

danrfisher
www.leadershipjudgment.com/vinetcher Yup, some are ones I made and some are generated by the plugin WP e-commerce.

Rob
At Dashboard > Appearance > Menus do you have an option checked to add pages automatically? This would be located above the list of items in your menu. It may be different for a footer menu than one used in your header.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Go to your pages and make sure there not there, also check the trashed pages. It also seems you dont have a custom menu setup. Go to appearance > menus and create a menu with the items you want, then in the top left corner make sure you select that menu and apply it as your main nav etc. as if you havent done that it will display all pages as default.

catrina
@danfisher I see that you thanked 5344 for the above response. Do you need assistance with anything else?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

danrfisher
Thanks for all your help. The problem was, I had a menu but hadn't selected this menu under footer and simple footer on the Appearance > Menus page.