Sign in to follow this  
davebaileymail

IE Problems - Image borders | Feature padding...

davebaileymail

I am having problems with a couple items in IE9... Been working on this for 3 hours. I have tried every suggestion I could find in the forum, but nothing has worked. Please help! 1) All active images on site have a blue border. 2) My feature sliders all have padding around edges showing a black background. The site works fine in firefox. Here is a link: http://www.saltlakecoupon.com/

Simon
You are not running the latest version.

davebaileymail
I tried to upgrade to 2.1.1... The message appeared "PageLines Framework 2.1.1 is available. Click here to setup your PageLines account." When I click on the link it asks me to submit my credentials... when I do, nothing happens. How can I upgrade to the latest version?

Simon
when you click submit...what does it say?

davebaileymail
It says... "Launchpad settings saved."

Simon
I mean just above the two input boxes, the answer from the server will be displayed there like: [quote]Successfully logged in as "sprosser" to PageLines with a secured connection. Developer edition enabled.[/quote]

davebaileymail
It actually doesn't say anything different... but, this message still displays... "Please set your PageLines login credentials. No account yet? Get one now." I do have an account, and when I click on the link to "get one now" it just automatically logs me into my account on pagelines.

Simon
Your username and password definitely work: [quote]Successfully logged in as "davebaileymail" to PageLines with a secured connection. [/quote]

davebaileymail
THANK YOU!!! Update works now... all problems fixed!