Sign in to follow this  
swisham

E-commerce Issues

swisham

I've spent the day reading posts about e-commerce compatibility issues with Pagelines and have yet to find a good answer. I've installed and uninstalled wp-ecommerce, cartpress and Jigoshop and they all have a similar issue. Currently cartpress is installed. I've installed e-commerce plugins with other sites and no issue, but this is my first with Pagelines. Any ideas or suggestions on another shopping cart solution? Here's the error in the footer: Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/91/8919391/tmp/sess_9sqqrba3s6u5ot70ani2nsf2j3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0 and the error in the header: Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/91/8919391/tmp/sess_9sqqrba3s6u5ot70ani2nsf2j3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/91/8919391/html/wp-content/plugins/thecartpress/TheCartPress.class.php on line 785 Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/91/8919391/html/wp-content/plugins/thecartpress/TheCartPress.class.php:785) in /home/content/91/8919391/html/wp-content/plugins/thecartpress/TheCartPress.class.php on line 785

tsalstrand
I don't know about Cartpress as I haven't used it. However, I've installed WP e-Commerce on 3 Pagelines installs (1 Plateform & 2 Frameworks). I was able to get it to work out of the box all but one time on a Framework install. Can't remember what it was that gave me trouble, but I remember it was easy to fix. However, I don't use it any more because of the high price for every little add-on. $40 extra for a shipping option and $100 extra for a dropship option. Ouch. Before you know it you've spent $95 just for a slider. But at least it works. b-(

Rob
@swisham, I can't say what those errors are, as I don't use e-commerce on my sites, but it looks like the cache is somehow not letting Cartpress write or read files it needs. Are you sure the permissions are set correctly for the folders that Cartpress needs? None of those errors seem to be theme related but related to the installation of Cartpress. Have you checked their forums for any similar experiences or written to them?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur