Sign in to follow this  
pascal007

menu option disappears when hovering

pascal007

Hi, The dropdown items in my horizontal menu disappear when I hover over them. I've tried to deactivate all the plugins, but that doesnot do the job. Any suggestions ? www.samenz.nl

catrina
Do they appear to pop up behind the feature slider? I'm viewing your site on Firefox for Mac and the dropdown menus are working fine.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pascal007
They sometimes dissapear when you hover down slowly. So not behind the feature slider. I've tried chrome, explorer and firefox. All the same problem.

Danny
Hi, I have just visited your website and when viewing your site in Google Chrome Inspection tool, you appear to have almost all Platform Base .css and .js files missing. Are you currently, making changes to your website ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

pascal007
No. I'm not making any changes. I do not exactly understand what you mean. I'm far from a pro, but when I use the chrome inspection tool, I do not see any strange things.

pascal007
No, I've just used the custom code option. No changes made to the platform base files in the past. I see there are more people experiencing the same problem. [url="link "]http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/14995/dropdown-menu-disappearing/p1[/url]

pascal007
I do not have the latest version of base. I always understood that this should not be updated. I'm using Platformbase 1.4.1 . Pro = version 1.5.3

Jenny
Those are both the latest versions. Your nav also works fine in FF for Mac. What browser are you using?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

pascal007
Chrome, Firefox and Explorer (PC) all have the same problems. Ipad works fine.

Danny
Hi Pascal, Would it be possible to disable all active plug-ins please and also, could you screencast it as a lot of our support team are Mac only users.

pascal007
I've found it : it's the jQuery Vertical Accordion Menu plugin that causes the problem. Thanks for your help.

Danny
Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.