Sign in to follow this  
omariox

My website works fine on Chrome and has many errors using IE 6.0

omariox

Can someone help fixing the problems I have with my website on IE 6.0?

cmunns

At what point in the page is the site looking screwed up. Could you post a screenshot from IE6?

bryan-hadaway

Those errors are the same regardless of what browser you're using. However, IE6 is very out-dated and likely unable to handle errors as well as modern standard compliant browsers. It is always good to try and validate your code, in the process, certain problems with IE6 may correct themselves, others may not for the mere fact that IE6 is just so out-dated. If your site is already live and you have traffic, if you're running Google Analytics it might be of interest to look at the percentage of your audience using IE6. Thanks, Bryan

Andrew

You're problem is coming from an unclosed `

` tag in your Feature boxes... I saw this by look by seeing this error: `Line 213, Column 274: end tag for "p" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified` and looking at your source.

omariox

what about the "Feature Thumb (Image Nav Mode Only)" They don't show on IE all versions not only 6.0. Can you guys provide more hand on help. I am not too techy!!!

omariox

I checked the <p> thing and they are there where the messed-up text shows on ie! Can you please suggest something else? Thanks OM

Andrew

Remove the `

` tags from the feature setup panel... what are you seeing in the boxes setup in the admin? Screenshots help