Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Customize Sub Nav Menu

stefanoferruggiara

Hello there, i would like to cutomize the sub nav menu of Pagelines Framework someone can help me with a custom css code, please for customize: - background color - background hover - background active - text/link color - text/link hover - text/link active Thanks!

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Jenny
I recommend that you download [url="http://www.getfirebug.com"]FireBug[/url] so you can determine the changes on your own. CSS tutorials and descriptions are [url="http://www.w3schools.com/css/"]here[/url]. I have a plugin for the PageLines Store which will be released soon that may help. Just waiting on them to approve it. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

stefanoferruggiara
Thanks and sorry, i'm not technical and i need a css code. By my self i can make many error and take more time as is needed to do, as someone give to me the code. I know the hex code color that i need then it's enought have the css code for each setting i wrote.

kgstew
Hi Stefano, We are here to help your design efforts and if there something specific that you have tried and need help getting unstuck we can assist. I'm afraid what you are asking, is for us to build your website for you. This is not a service that we provide through our product support. If you need professional assistance building your site and someone to provide you with code. I would strongly recommend that you hire a local developer that you can work with.

stefanoferruggiara
;)

stefanoferruggiara
Ok.. then let me know if i understand.. now i have found by my self the code but doesnt work. Someone, in this case, can help me to understand why doesnt work? THIS 2 WORK: #secondnav ul li a { background-color: #336699 !important; color: #fff !important; } #secondnav ul li a:hover { background-color: #f37e2a !important; color: #fff !important; } THIS 2 NOT: #secondnav ? .current-menu-item a, ? .current-menu-item ? ul li a:hover { ?  ? background-color: ##f37e2a !important; ?  ? color: #fff !important; } #secondnav .current-menu-item ul li a { background-color: #f37e2a !important; color: #fff !important; }

stefanoferruggiara
See there http://www.coaching-formazione.info/nbs/nbs-moduli/

stefanoferruggiara
Ups! Sorry .. better here: http://www.coaching-formazione.info/nbs/

meilena
Hi Stefano, Can you provide us with some more details are you wanting to change the active hover color of your secondary menu and it's not working with the css you have above? Please advise, thanks :) In your coding I see you have background-color: ##f37e2a !important; you might want to remove the extra # and see if this alters your results.

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

stefanoferruggiara
Yes Milena.. i just correct, Thanks!

stefanoferruggiara
For public utility this is my code (work): #secondnav ul li a { background-color: #171717 !important; color: #f37e2a !important; border:1px solid #eeeeee !important; } #secondnav ul li a:hover { background-color: #fff !important; color: #171717 !important; ; } #secondnav ul li.current-menu-item a, ul li.current-menu-item a:hover { ?  ? background-color: #f37e2a !important; ?  ? color: #fff !important; } #secondnav ul li.current_page_item a { background-color: #f37e2a !important; color: #fff !important; }