Sign in to follow this  
teeskie

Add widget below content

Danny
Hi Teeskie, This would require custom CSS and possibly the use of negative margins. I recommend you use either Firebug for Firefox or Google Chrome web developer inspection tool. If you require further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

Please search our forums, before posting!

teeskie
@njumara, yep for the single post page. @Danny, Yeah I thought something like that would be the case, just can't figure out how to go about it. Any pointers would be really appreciated! (I use chrome inspection tool all the time, just need to figure out what it is I need to change!)

njumara
Hi teeskie, I'm not sure if this will help but I've moved my sidebar up using this code: .home #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-709px;} I'm guessing that if you make it positive it will put the margin down. I've never tried it but who knows? The only thing I can think that will happen is that your content area won't extend to the margin of the page. If you use firebug or something like that you will be able to find the container for the content and can tell the margins to go to the right farther. It might have to be something like: ."insert name of container { margin-right: -XXpx !important; } fox xx you could try different amounts until the margin is set where you want it. If none of this works I apologize because I am totally just figuring this out myself as well.

njumara
oh, i forgot, you wouldn't want to use .home as in my example, it should probably be for .single_post or something like that, again, firebug will tell you.

Danny
Thanks Njumara Teeskie, if you use Njumara instructions above, it should point you in the right direction.

Please search our forums, before posting!