Sign in to follow this  
isaia

upgrade iblogpro5

isaia

Hello, Iblogpro5 I use 5.1.0 and I try to do an upgrade to version 5.1.1 iblogpro5 but whenever I try I receive an error message on a blank page: Fatal error! The destination folder already exists. / web/wp-content/themes/pagelines-iblogpro5 / Why it does not work?? Thank you in advance

mackenzie
Were you upgrading iBlogPro5 directly in WordPress? Are you on PageLines Framework? If possible please post a link to your site so we can troubleshoot.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

isaia
yes I'm updating directly into admin Framework! Link: http://golink.ch

Danny
I think this may be caused by permission issues with your folders. However, I am not 100% sure, therefore would it be possible for you to wait until another mod replies or I get confirmation please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

isaia
Thank you for your message I'll wait for answers

Simon
How are you doing this upgrade? Are you uploading the zip on the wordpress themes page?

isaia
Not since I spend the Framework in admin then I click on the upgrade theme iblogpro5

catrina
That error usually appears because the theme already exists in your wp-content/themes folder, but it shouldn't show up when you perform an update and usually the trick is to delete that existing theme folder so you can upload the theme again, but you don't want to do that. Perhaps it is a permissions issue like Danny mentioned above, but I'm not too certain.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

isaia
I tried everything even reinstaler the theme again but it always asks me this upgrade

Simon
Can you screenshot the error?

isaia
Here are the error after click after upgrade [img]http://extranet.golink.ch/wp-content/uploads/error.png[/img] [img]http://extranet.golink.ch/wp-content/uploads/error1.png[/img]

catrina
Thanks for the screenshot. I'm not sure what to make of this, but I'm sure someone else may have more insight regarding why this is happening.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Simon
I'm guessing wordpress does not have permissions to delete the old folder before it installs the new one. Your going to have to use the old FTP method im afraid. Download the zip, unzip it and upload the contents to the iblogpro5 folder overwriting the old files.

isaia
I find the solution the problem is when I put the CSS file!