Sign in to follow this  
simplotgames

Drop-down Nav Gone & Features Slider Quit Working

simplotgames

The drop-down navigation in the header quit working and the features slider on the home page quit advancing. I've been looking through the settings but can't find a fix. I've disabled non-essential plugins (no new ones installed recently). Not sure what happened. http://simplotgames.com PlatformPro version 1.5.3 Enable Drop-down navigation is enabled in Header & Nav settings. Event starts tomorrow so need some help quickly if possible.

Rob
It sounds and looks like it may be caused by a deprecated plugin. Have you tried deactivating them? Also, have you checked to see that your menu items are all present in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus (if so, save the menu again) and that all your slides are set to the proper feature-set?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

simplotgames
Now 0 plugins active (not even akismet); resaved WP menu; features are set for home page; still no luck with the drop-down menu or slider. Any other ideas? Also, the twitterbar fatal error is at the bottom of the page. Would that cause the problem and how do I fix that?

simplotgames
Looks like the problem has to do with twitter bar fatal error...took out the twitter username and it worked again. Ideas on how to fix the twitterbar error?

simplotgames
[quote]Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in themes/platformpronew/sections/section.twitterbar.php on line 80[/quote] I deactivated all the plugins on our site and it didn't change.

catrina
I just replied to you in the other topic here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/14549/twitterbar-fatal-error#Item_12

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse