Sign in to follow this  
bbbpress

Why do Feature graphic/image not show up in Google Chrome only?

bbbpress

The Feature image on my website (www.bbbpress.com) works perfectly on all browsers (Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) but not Google Chrome. The first feature image shows up, but not the subsequent feature images. And although the image is blacked out, the referring links work properly. Other discussion forums had problems getting the features to work. This seems to be a specific Google Chrome / Features compatibility question, any thoughts? Linda

Rob
Linda, I just viewed your site in Google Chrome (release 17.0.963.46 m) and each slide appears perfectly. I checked against IE9 and Firefox and they matched to a T. I suspect the problem may be that your browser has a full cache. If you clear the cache or reboot your machine I think this problem will resolve. Also, do you have a cache plugin on your site? If so, clear that cache.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bbbpress
You are right, such a simple fix, thanks for checking it out.

brentwalker500
I have this happening also at www.rosebudtech.com What usually seems to fix it is if I go into the features and reorder just one of them and then refresh the page. After that it works fine. But pretty much every time I add a new one it will cycle through MAYBE once before the images stop showing. I'm guessing it's some sort of browser caching issue but.. hell.. I dunno. any ideas from the Pagelines side?

brentwalker500
umm.. looks like I didn't read well enough.. the post above gives the same conclusion.. thanks.