Sign in to follow this  
memamjomeh

Carousel Template Help

memamjomeh

Can someone give directions on how to setup the carousel to flickr? I would rather manually load from media is that possible? thanks Matt

Andrew

Yes, you can use NextGen carousel... which theme/version are you on?

memamjomeh

I am on Station Pro 3.0.2 . i could really use some help getting the carousel to actually work. It just shows an error a JS error in place of where the carousel is supposed to be.

cmunns

Can you provide us with a screenshot of what this looks like or what it's saying?

tsays

I'd like some help with this as well. I'd like to use NextGen Gallery on a carousel page with a Flickr Set; I'd like to maintain the flexibility of using a different set on another page. Does this require extra coding? What and where. I see no place to reference a Flickr Set in the plugin setup. WP: 3.0.1 EcoPro v.1.3.4 Thanks for any assistance.

cmunns

The NextGen Plug-in should be used if you want more manual control over the images, but if you want to use Flickr you will need the FlickrRSS plug-in instead of the nextGen Gallery. Does that clear it up a little bit? Then with Flickr you set the feed via the plug-in options.