Sign in to follow this  
studio12

Duplicate text in post problem

studio12

When I publish a post, it is duplicating the exact text, even though my post only shows the one paragraph I wrote, when I publish it shows two paragraphs of same year. Does anyone know how I fix this? THANK YOU so much!

studio12
[b]Here's an example[/b] (sorry about confusing typo above): Studio is doing what no one else is doing, to reach people that no one else is reaching, by taking a church service event to where it has never been before. Studio is doing what no one else is doing, to reach people that no one else is reaching, by taking a church service event to where it has never been before.

Danny
Hi, Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Blog & Post and then change the "Post Excerpt or Summary Handling" and then untick "Single Post". The settings above are for PageLines Framework, I had to take a guess which PageLines product you're using.

Please search our forums, before posting!

studio12
Hi Danny, I had everything cked in"Post Excerpt or Summary Handling." First, I uncked "Single Post" -did not work, then uncked everything, and it worked! QUESTION: I don't even know what Pagelines product I use. How do I tell? THANK YOU DANNY!

catrina
You can check by logging into your Launchpad account to see your products or go to Appearance > Themes to check which theme you're using.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse