Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Feature Slide Problem

stefanoferruggiara

I have this problem (only with Chrome Browser) I have 4 slide Feature in my site: when you visualize the site all work, after 2/3 minute.. also if you navigate in new window and you go back to my site and all the feature or only some.. is black. MY SITE HERE

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Danny
Hi Stefano, According to my Google Chrome Web Dev console, you have 11 errors on your site. Would it be possible for you to disable all active plug-ins please and see if this resolves the problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stefanoferruggiara
Ok.. now i do and i report to you.

stefanoferruggiara
Listen Danny.. how i can see how many problem i have... then i can check instantly which plugin can be.

stefanoferruggiara
Ok listen.. i take off.. more or less 5 plugin that i dont need it but the plugin i think create conflict is NO FRAME (for load faster the page).. now it work.. you can check with your Google Chrome Web Dev console? I have also a new post that talk about EVENTS PLANNER Plugin that create a conflict with pagelines menu .. you can see it in the forum.. please you can find any solution for me for let me use this plugin without having any problem? Thanks!

Rob
As you know from our conversation, and the work we did separately, this topic is resolved. I'm happy we were able to fix this with you. As I mentioned, plugins often become out-dated and old, especially when WordPress updates. A few days after each WP update, it's always a good idea to check all your plugins to make sure they are compatible with the current WP version and to see if other users are reporting the plugin as broken. This ensures that your site is always up to date.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur