Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Conflict Plugin - Pagelines Framework

stefanoferruggiara

I downloaded, activated and set a very nice plugin for manage event called: EVENT PLANNER. Everything work in the site frontend and also in backend but in the last one, the menu of pagelines framework appear ... mh .. crashed, wrong, not in line.. i don't know how i can explain. I would like to use this plugin cause is very nice and very useful and i would like to buy the pro version but .. i also would like to fix this conflic.. someone know how is it possible please? This is the plugin working

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Danny
Hi Stefano, Would it be possible for you to go into greater detail or provide some screenshots, as I know you say the plug-in is not working and causing a conflict but I'm not sure what you are referring too when you [i]"but in the last one, the menu of pagelines framework appear ... mh .. crashed, wrong, not in line.. i don't know how i can explain."[/i] Once we understand the issue, we may be able to assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stefanoferruggiara
[img]http://www.coaching-formazione.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Schermata-02-2455970-alle-12.59.59.png[/img]

stefanoferruggiara
http://www.coaching-formazione.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Schermata-02-2455970-alle-12.59.59.png

stefanoferruggiara
Danny.. also this plugin create conflict with features:( There is, any way, for dont leave it and fix the problem??? Or if is someone can suggest me a similar plugin for manage course, schedule and payment... thanks (not event espresso - i had it full but i take off) is perfect. Thanks!

stefanoferruggiara
[b][url="http://www.wpeventsplanner.com/"]This is the site[/url][/b] of developer plugin

Rob
Stefano, I am happy we were able to resolve that conflict. It appeared to be a simple plugin conflict and deactivating some of your existing plugins probably resolved it. It's always a pleasure to help!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur