Sign in to follow this  
23slide

error regarding class.css.php

23slide

Working on my dev site, when I click on ???View Form??™ from the Formidable Forms admin page plugin, I receive the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function get_layout_inline() on a non-object in C:xampphtdocswp-contentthemespagelinesincludesclass.css.php on line 31 Using WP3.3.1 with Pagelines 2.1.1, all plugins deactivated except NexGen Gallery and Formidable Pro. Any ideas?

Rob
Could you try a test? 1. CHMOD your .htaccess to 777 2. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks and simply save your settings. See if those two steps resolve the problem. It may simply be that your permalinks aren't seeing the plugin correctly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

23slide
[b]Sorry Rangelone, no joy.[/b] I may not have been very clear about my dev site being local. According to filezilla, permissions are not recorded in my xampp site. Regardless, a CHMOD change attempt was not recognized, and a subsequent Permalinks save changed nothing, unfortunately. Thanks for the interest. Any other ideas?

Simon
Use the 'Preview in Current Theme' link.

23slide
Thanks pross but apparently my personal wordpress gps has failed me and I am unable to find a link "preview in current theme". I have found the [b]Preview Form[/b] and also the [b]View Form[/b] within the Formidable plugin but both produce the error and have the identical link location. Could you be more specific with regard to the location of the '[b]Preview in Current Theme[/b]' link? Thank you for your help.