Sign in to follow this  
kyndrag

Move Feature Footer Nav Above the Slider

kyndrag

I have upgraded to Pagelines 2.1.1. and am using the Feature Slider on a page.I have set the thumbnails to the be Feature Names/Titles. These show up beneath the feature image. I would like to move the Feature Navigation ABOVE the Feature Image so it looks more like a secondary navigation. Is this possible? If not, i guess I could create a custom secondary navigation menu but then how do I link directly to those feature slides? Thanks for your help. K. Goodman

catrina
I'm quite sure you can use CSS to move the feature navigation. Can you please provide a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kyndrag
Its this page http://www.leadwithastory.com/video/ Thanks K.

catrina
Please add this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS in the PageLines Settings: [code]div#featurenav {margin-top: -405px;} div#cycle div.fclone {margin-top: 50px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kyndrag
added this to your code so the navigation slide wasn't superimposed over the feature. div#feature-area {margin-top: 75px;} Thanks so much Catrina! Works like a charm! Best, K.