Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

s2member vanilla and pagelines

Gavin_

Hi has anyone had any experience? is the money you save on aMember worth it? thanks for any thoughts you would want to share

Danny
Hi Gavin, I only tried s2member for about 30 minutes and purchased aMember instead, this was about 10 days ago and I have to say aMember is pretty awesome. However, I purchased it for the Xenforo plug-in so my users can login to both Wordpress and Xenforo with one login. I highly recommend aMember, however I think best course of action for you personally would be to create a testing environment and give s2Member free version a good going over and see if suits you. If it doesn't I'm sure aMember will.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
Hi Danny yes i saw that aMember has a vanilla plugin and i know its what is used here. what didn't you like about s2?

Danny
Well I use Xenforo for forums on one of my sites, aMember has a user bridge support for users, so they only have to log in once instead of logging in twice if they want to use the forums and post on the blog (Wordpress).

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
ahh i see yeah that's what we are concerned about with s2 but we are thinking that if js Single sign on and wp vanilla connect are configured properly then the single sign on should work. although we want to do the hidden forum responses unless you are logged in thing like here... hhhmmm