Sign in to follow this  
peters_publishing

Feature text cut off

peters_publishing

I've put my features into the content area of a page I'm building, so that I can have a side bar next to them. But I've noticed that the feature text gets cut off at the bottom no matter how big I make the feature. The only way it's not cut off is if I have the site at full screen width on a 21 inch screen. You can see it here: http://globalid.peterspublishing.com/

indakno
I've had this same problem since the update. I was told there would be an update in the next update and there never was. If you go to http://indakno.com/magazine/ and scroll to the second feature section, you can see what I mean. There isnt even a way to put the sidebar in the feature at the bottom or to the right like in the previous "pagelines" version. I hope you get some answers.

peters_publishing
Were you going to offer a CSS hack, or were you suggesting that I use one?

peters_publishing
I tried this: [code]#feature_slider .fcontent a { overflow-x:visible !important; overflow-y:visible !important; }[/code] No luck.

jackirenee
Is is possible to remove the excerpt from the feature? I just want the post headline to show (and smaller than it currently does).

peters_publishing
Catrina, Thanks! I made one tweak to what you offered and it worked. See below: [code]div.fcontent {height: 500px !important;}[/code]