Sign in to follow this  
msaizan

Feature Slider has stopped working on Meta Pages

msaizan

I just saw where omebody else on the forum reported this morning that the feature slider is not working with category posts on pages. I am also having a very similar problem - although i have started a new discussion because the problem i am having is not with ordinary pages it seems to be with meta pages. I am running latest version of Pagelines Framework - Base (child theme). feature slider on meta pages is set to use category posts. The feature slider just stopped working on all the meta pages - blog post/page, category pages, archive pages, tags - about an hour ago...Only the first image is displaying in the slider and the slider does not display or advance the other images in the selected post category - the feature slider is set to display 25 images and is selected to have navigational buttons (the dots)... but the nav buttons have disappeared and slider has stopped transitioning the images. Please note the feature slider IS working properly on individual posts - but ONLY on individual posts. I have deactivated all non-essential plugins...The few essential plugins that are still running have been playing nicely for a month or so with the feature slider...so i do not believe this is a plugin conflict. Nothing else new going on - I am not running any header scripts... essentially it was working fine and now it's not... Can you please pass this to a developer. I am running a news site and the feature slider is integral to my site. thank you. http://gulfcoastrising.net/news M

Simon
You have post titles with " in them, this breaks the auto cycle javascript. It has been fixed in the next release. Either remove the " from the titles or use the special html entity [code]"[/code]

msaizan
ahhh....glad you're a smart guy pross! i know which post has the quotes in it and i will remove the quotes. thanks so much!