Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Seo and Reader Section

stefanoferruggiara

Is it possible that google dont see anything on my page if i set only Reader Section, without content? (my content is in Reader Section) see it here

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Jackey
Do I understand correct, you ask if content in the reader section is seen by google? I don't think so... I noticed, and reported on this forum, that not even a search within your own site will produce any hits on a reader page. You have to set SEO parameters on the page where you deploy the reader.

stefanoferruggiara
Jackey, I think is lie that because, when I inserted the contents of text and image content on the page, the google indexed it and, inspecting the code, I saw the contents. Now, the content is sent to a different section (the readers section) and when google 'pass' can't read the contents as being related to the page so the settings of the All in One SEO plugin, have no effect. The only one problem is that, Reader Section set like that on my site, has a very nice look, and i'm not happy to take off but is most important that google see the content. I have a plugin called CUNDAZI TABBET CONTENT that allows me to create a similar effect but the content is posted directly in the page content .. he's cute but Reader Section Plugin was better and I paid, Cundazi Tabbed Content is free. Ok.. It does not matter, I'll return to the previous plugin.

stefanoferruggiara
CUNDAZI TABBED CONTENT PLUGIN work with a short code insert directly in the content page, so the content is not moved in a different place, but remains on the page then the keywords associated work and google read it.. The best you know what can be? Do the same but with Reader Section. Like this we can have the aspect of READER SECTION PLUGIN, that is very nice, and the content visible in the page ---> i can have the barrel full and my wife drunk - like we use to say in Italy;) Thanks for your interest!

Rob
Stefano, Jackey's correct that the content in the Reader Section may not necessarily be viewed by a search engine bot. The Cudazi Tabbed Content Plugin is very attractive but I'm not sure that Google will read the content on the tabs because their bots don't know how to read multiple levels on the same page. Jackey, in fact Stefano's content tabs are read by Wordpress, and do appear in the search. I don't know the exact construction of his page and how it's done but he's getting the content of each tab to show up in the internal search. Whether than translates to Google is another question.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur