Sign in to follow this  
saltydisciple

PL Framework 2.1.0 (and 2.1.1) change my Single Post -type page setup and search bar layout.

saltydisciple

Hi, First, I am not able to provide a link, since I did the update first to my offline site. And when I noticed the issues mentioned below, I was not willing to update my main site www.luominen.fi, which still has the previous version of PLFW. Is there a way to prevent the update to 2.1.0 and from there to 2.1.1 changing my Single Post -type page setup? I currently have two sets of PL frameworks installed. One test site and one official. I updated the 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 updates and 2 things "broke". One is the search bar, which now has the magnifying glass image on the left, on top of the text 'Search', instead of the right alignment it had in the previous version of PLFW2.0. Also the Single Post -type page setup changed from full width layout to having one sidebar. And this happened to all Single Post -type pages. I can see that you have added the Meta section where I can now change how my pages look like, this is good. But there is no option for changing the Single Post -type of page layout back to the one I had. So I am forced to change all of those article pages one-by-one manually back to full width layout. Is there an easy was of fixing both of these issues? I won't be able to update my main site if these issues persist. Thanks in advance for the reply! -Salt

Danny
Hi Salty, The issue with the Search isn't an issue I don't think, basically the search has been updated to a Dynamic search field i.e. when you click on it, it expands like apple.com's search field. The latest update has now added Meta options for Global Options, this setting can be found in PageLines > Meta. Regarding your Single post layout, can you not simply use the Layout Editor and select default layout as full width, would that not help ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

saltydisciple
Hi Danny! Thank you for your answer! With the Single post layout... I had not thought of that! It worked like a charm, thank you :) All good! - Salt