Sign in to follow this  
sidianmsjones

Screen Options not showing up or working

sidianmsjones

When clicking the Screen Options tab with PPro activated the options window does not show up.

catrina
Have you already tried deactivating your active plugins and checking to see if the screen options work?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sidianmsjones
Yup. It's actually a fresh install.

sidianmsjones
Strange, I didn't know they were two different things?? I'm using PlatformPro, that's all I know.

Danny
Can you post a link to your website or provide a screenshot of what you're actually seeing please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sidianmsjones
My site: http://www.mymythos.org/ Screen cap: http://i.imgur.com/WkXXt.png

sidianmsjones
Yup, with other themes the screen options work fine.

Rob
You're actually using PageLines Framework, not PlatformPro. Check Dashboard > Appearance > Themes to verify. You may have not activated some of the sections or plugins via the Store. They're free and may be needed. Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Store and select the Sections and Plugins. Use Top Free for the available options.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sidianmsjones
So I am! Strange, I consider myself pretty Wordpress savvy, but am finding my Pagelines/Platform Pro experience fairly confusing.

sidianmsjones
Alright so now I've downloaded my PlatformPro 2.0 version and activated that. However the backend feels very 1.0ish...so now I'm not even sure that my 2.0 theme is truly 2.0. ...confusion persists...

sidianmsjones
Yeah actually I have no PPro store anymore so I know it isn't 2.0 despite that I just downloaded it from my account and immediately uploaded and activated it. What gives?

sidianmsjones
On top of all that, how am I supposed to know the difference between Professional, Pre-Order 2.0 (the one I just activated), Developer, Framework, and Platform Pro?

catrina
Can you post a screenshot of your Dashboard showing the PageLines Welcome screen, please? The difference between Professional and Developer are outlined here: http://www.pagelines.com/pricing/.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sidianmsjones
Thanks, here you go. http://i.imgur.com/cjLb9.png

sidianmsjones
Unfortunately that pricing page seems to raise more questions. In my backend I have access to the Developer edition, however I do not have access to the integrations in the store area. This is important because I need to use Multisite. So long as I have the PPro/Pagelines version that supports Multisite this will all be fine but I'm still pretty confused. I'm also seeing no support documentation for Multisite integration.

Rob
Okay, we need to start from some basics. When I viewed your site earlier it was in PageLines Framework and now you're installing PlatformPro. These are two distinctly unique products. Does that admin panel you showed in the imgur link somewhat different from the previous one? PageLines Framework is the newer of the two.

sidianmsjones
Pagelines is the NEWER one?? Dear god... Alright then, I suppose I should reactivate that one. All I want is to be using the most up to date version of Pagelines/PPro/Developer/2.0/etc/etc/etc. Anyways yes, you are correct. Earlier I was in Pagelines, then PPro, and now I am going back into Pagelines. I don't imagine either will fix the current issues.

Danny
Is this issue now resolved?

Please search our forums, before posting!

sidianmsjones
Seems to work now, yes! Thanks :)

Rob
Great!