Sign in to follow this  
rose1916

Magazine - Full Page Image for Current Issue on Home Page

rose1916    0
rose1916

I would like to create a site that looks exactly like a magazine looks on the news stand. A cover image that takes up the entire screen with links to articles super imposed over the image for EACH issue. The home page would always be the most current issue and when the archives are clicked, the reader would be taken to a back issue image page. The links on top of the image of a specific issue could be either artilce or category links. Is this possible, or am I trying to make something where nothing exists. I currently own White House, but am willing to purchase another theme, if that would be easier.

Jenny    33
Jenny
Hi @rose1916 What you're asking is pretty detailed. I recommend sending an email to hello@pagelines.com and request to hire a PageLines Pro to see if this can be done.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

rose1916    0
rose1916
Mama ... Thanks for your response, however, I hope that someone else has another answer. I will keep this open, just in case another has any ideas of how to proceed. If there are none, I will ask PageLines for a quote.

catrina    103
catrina
I think your request goes beyond the scope of the forum, but maybe someone else has insight.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse