Sign in to follow this  
johnathan

How do I remove these guys?

johnathan

howtoremove.jpg Quick question about my blog posts. Please see the image in the link. The first one is above my blog post to another blog post. It's a link with another blog title. I'd like to remove this. The 2nd one is a blank "share" at the bottom of my blog post. Doesn't do anything. How do I get them both away? Thank you!

Danny
Hi Johnathan, 1. To remove the Post Navigation, login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Templates. Select "Content Area", then select the "Blog Post" template. Then, you should see a section called "PostNav", simply drag and drop the section into the "Available / Disabled Sections". The Post Navigation should no longer be visible when viewing your blog posts. 2. Whilst still in your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Blog & Posts, scroll down and you should see the setting called "Sharebar Social Sharing Buttons". Simply tick whatever social icons you want to display. You most likely have no ticked at the moment.

Please search our forums, before posting!

johnathan
Thank you Danny! The answer for the second question was actually in the same area as the first one. I removed the ShareBar section because I didn't want any social icons at the bottom :)