Sign in to follow this  
mrmyth

Posting three photos across in a post

mrmyth

I was trying to show my client how to do posts of pictures and she posted three pictures right in a row. She floated them all left and the pictures ended up being all over the place, a real mess. What is the best way to give people a simple way to put nice looking pictures in their posts and not have to struggle with the layout?

mackenzie
Have you tried using a table? I sometimes use simple HTML tables for placement so I can control the layout:

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

mrmyth
I think the table is a good idea, and the solution that I use as well, however I don't know if my client is going to want to make tables. It might throw them for a loop.

catrina
Tables are the easiest way to get images to display neatly in a row. I can't think of any other alternative that is quicker and gives you what you're looking for.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse