Sign in to follow this  
manojgupta26

Add custom URL, Text in Carousel iblogPro 5

manojgupta26

Right now when i hover on carousel image, only then the text of Post-Title appears I want to Add Custom Text to the URL in Carousel in iBlogPro 5 theme. I want the text to be visible all the time and not just only after moving cursor over the image. How can I do that? http://bit.ly/w9ATGW

manojgupta26
Is anyone there who can answer this question?

Jenny
[code]#carousel .content ul li a span.list-title { display: block; }[/code] You will need to style it further with CSS to get it to display right.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

manojgupta26
Jenny, I want to add Custom Text and URL for different blocks in Carousel. How can I achieve it?

Jenny
The text is based off the post title. If you want the text to be different, then you can change the post title or write a custom PHP function of some sort (which I have no idea how to accomplish). I don't know what you mean by the URL; it's pulling that from the post. If the carousel items are not what you want, then you should change the source in the carousel settings. What you're asking here may be beyond the scope of the support forum and you may need to look at hiring a PageLines Pro to help you.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

manojgupta26
Jenny, Is it possible to align the text in the middle of the carousel image. I tried a lot playing with CSS but did not helped me much.. http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1857/imageerrorcarousel.png I would be really thankful if you can tell me what should I do to align the text in them middle..

Danny
Hi, Try this please and let me know if this works. [code].#carousel .content ul li a span.list-title {position: absolute;right: 23px !important;bottom: 10px !important;width: 140px !important;}[/code] However, you will need to make sure that all your carousel thumbs are the same size for this to work.

Please search our forums, before posting!

manojgupta26
not Working..It even overrides my current settings which displays the post title permanently. Following is my current custom setting [code]/*Styling Carousel*/ #carousel .content ul li a span.list-title { display: block; right: 0; padding: 5px 5px 0; width: 130px; }[/code]

manojgupta26
Hi Danny, The customization you suggested did not worked!

manojgupta26
I played with CSS and now it worked! :) Thanks Danny!

Danny
No problem, thanks for informing us!

Please search our forums, before posting!