Sign in to follow this  
sebmower

WP3 and iBlogPro - Top Navigation Bar Disappeared

sebmower

I have just upgraded to WP3.0 manually. My content all seems to be fine, however I have lost the links on my navigation bar at the top. Any ideas how to resolve this? http://findmeacustomer.com

sebmower

OK. I've added some of the menu back in using wordpress's new appearance>menus tool. However, the drop down function has stopped working. Is there an easy way to get that back up and running again? Thanks Seb

jiznakefoo

I have the same issue - was able to use the menu tool also.

Andrew

will take a look and patch asap...

cheguevara

I just bought iblogpro and I have the same problem with navigation bar, when the problem will be solved? Thanks

cheguevara

I just bought iblogpro and I have the same problem with navigation bar, when the problem will be solved? Thanks

cheguevara

mranespacbellnet

Something broke somewhere between v4.1.0 and 4.1.2. If you revert back to 4.1.0 until they get a patch out, you'll get your menus back:) Mark

bryan-hadaway

This is due to WordPress 3.0. There is a new menu setting. Simply navigate from your WordPress Admin to: Appearance > Menus and add your menu back in how you'd like it to appear. Now, the Exclude Pages plugin may be obsolete because you'll only add the pages that you want to appear in the menu to it in the first place. Thanks, Bryan