Sign in to follow this  
manojgupta26

Banner Adsense 728x90 not aligned properly in front of Logo

manojgupta26

I am trying to add Adsense code on header but the alignment is not coming correct. Logo and Ad MUST fall in same line but they are not coming. Site is http://bit.ly/w9ATGW Pagelines Framework 2.1 and running "iBlogPro 5". Site Logo is 200x60 in size and Ad unit is 728x90...Here is the function Which I added in functions.php of pagelines-customize Plugin. Please Help. /*Header Adsense Ad*/ add_action('pagelines_before_branding_icons', 'adsense_header_ad'); function adsense_header_ad() { ?>

<?php }

Danny
Hi Mano, I have some kind of issue viewing Adsense code its an issue my end not yours. I'm unsure how to resolve the issue, I have tried everything. Therefore, I am unable to view your adsense code and assist you, I hope it's OK for you to wait a while longer, until another one of our forum support team can assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

manojgupta26
the above ad code (pasted above) will not be visible since I have changed the pub-ID. Ad should be visible at my site header. Is it not visible at my site header??

Jenny
You need to style the ad location using custom CSS. You don't have a div associated with the ad and it looks like you're using inline CSS for it, so try adding the following to the inline css: [code]margin: -40px 0 0;[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

manojgupta26
I haven't written any additional CSS for placing the ad on header. I have created only function (see above) and calling it under hook 'pagelines_before_branding_icons' Can you tell me what exactly should I write in custom css?