Sign in to follow this  
onepace

How to Make Page and Post Link Different from Sidebar Link?

onepace

I just want to make the link on my posts and pages bold and a different color, but not in my sidebar. URL: www.chasingpace.com Here is the CSS I'm using:

.single #maincontent a { font-weight: bold; } .widget ul li a { color:#225E9B; } .widget ul li a:hover { color:#225E9B; } #page .scolumn a { color:#225E9B; } #page .scolumn a:hover { color:#225E9B; }

Danny
Hi Onepace, Would it be possible for you to explain in greater detail please, not quite sure I understand what you mean when you say "but not in my sidebar" ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

onepace
Ok, I'll see if I can clarify. I'd like the hyperlinks within the body of the post to be bold and red. I'd like the hyperlinks within the sidebar to be plain and blue. However, all CSS changes I'm making seem to affect it globally. Make more sense?

catrina
Yes, that does make sense. The CSS selectors may need to be more specific. What CSS change DOES take effect? Are all links turning bold and red or plain and blue?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse