Sign in to follow this  
thanp73

two domains, exact same setup, pagelines css not behaving the same

thanp73

We have installed the most current Pagelines theme on a test domain with the latest version of Wordpress. After the appropriate changes were made to the css on the test domain, we updated the target domain with the most recent version of both Pagelines and Wordpress. Target domain had platform pro, then this update went to new pagelines 2.1.1 We then moved the custom css over and all necessary images from test to target. The problem is that our target domain is acting differently and not calling some of the css. For example, the footer should have a background image that is full width, but on the target domain, it does not show at all. Here is the target domain http://www.annuitystraighttalk.com/ Here is our test domain with the correct styling http://www.l3energy.com/ Thank you for any help you can offer.

Danny
Hi, I think the reason is that your layout is slightly different, from what I can see, the target domain is currently set to fixed width, whereas the test domain is set to full width. Go to PageLines > Settings > Color Control and change it from "Content Width Page" to "Full-Width Sections".

Please search our forums, before posting!

thanp73
we have tried it both ways on both sits, it behaves right on the test site, not on the target site, in both framework setups. my css guy is boggled and I'm useless at code, really need some support here, thx for assistance.

Simon
Add !important to the #footer rules in pagelines-customize/style.css