Sign in to follow this  
peterluit

Location of .mo file?

peterluit

Has there been a change in the .mo location in PageLines 2.1.1? I did read somewhere here in the forum that the files need to be placed in /plugins/pagelines-customize/language. Is that right? My .mo file seems not to work at this location, but also not ath the 'old' location themes/pagelines/language.

peterluit
well, to follow up, i saw that you first have to install the customize plugin from the store to get this work. Looks nice, that prevents overwriting the base language files. But still, I did not get the right language until now. is the name of the file pagelines-nl_NL.mo?

peterluit
Well, it should not haven been posted here. But anyhow, it is importent that you change your catalog setting in POEdit more accurate than before. And don't add 'pagelines-' before xx_XX.mo. After those 2 actions, it worked perfectly. Good thing to isolate the .mo file form the theme. Thanks!

Danny
Hi Peter, Is this issue now resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

peterluit
@Danny: yes thanks, I should have read things a bit better..... Good solution to isolate the language files from the core theme files.

Danny
OK great!

Please search our forums, before posting!