Sign in to follow this  
create180design

Submit button in contact formatting off

create180design

I am using formidable forms and the submit button's formatting is off on IE 9. Can you please advise me to what css I need to add to remove the background gradient to the submit button? www.create180design.com/newsite

Rob
I'm unsure how that button is there to begin with. If it's there as a result of the Formidable Forms plugin, then likely you need to address this topic with them. I don't see any particular place where I could advise you to remove the button.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

create180design
It's not that I want to remove the submit button. It's that there is an extra gradient behind the submit button. In the older version of PLatform Pro all I had to do was add the code: .with_frm_style p.submit{background:none; border:none; padding:2px 0;} Now with the upgraded Platform pro I have to add to that code above the following: .with_frm_style p.submit { box-shadow: none; } But for some reason this is not working on the IE9.

Jackey
Im not that familiar with IE CSS but the lines below are assigned to your buttons. I assume this causes the background gradient and shadow in IE9. [code].with_frm_style .submit input[type="submit"], .frm_form_submit_style { ...... filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#EEE', endColorstr='#CCC'); -ms-filter: "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(Strength=3, Direction=135, Color='#999')"; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(Strength=3, Direction=135, Color='#999'); }[/code]

create180design
Can you provide me with the code to remove this formatting?

Simon
That css is nothing to do with PageLines, probably a plugin you have installed.

create180design
I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I managed to get the formatting adjusted to where I can live with it for now. Here's what I added to the stylesheet: a.pagelines-blink, a.soapbox_link, #feature_slider .fcontent a.post-edit-link, .button, input[type="submit"], input[type="button"],input[type="reset"], .submit{ text-decoration: none; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; display: block; float: left; background: transparent; border: none; border-top: none; border-left: none; color: transparent; text-shadow: none; margin-right: 0; } .button:active, input[type="submit"]:active, .submit:active{ color: none; border: none; border-top: none; border-left: none; background: none; } ...Incase anyone else is having the same problem using formidable forms with Pagelines.

Rob
From what you said above, I presume you don't need any additional assistance with this matter.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur