Sign in to follow this  
bansuriflute

Migration (again) to Pagelines framework

bansuriflute

I migrated the pagelines framework and then mistakenly hit "reset options to default". Is there any way to undo this and migrate again?

Rob
Resetting the options doesn't bring you back to a previous version. It just clears all the settings you have stored in your database. When it sought to confirm your choice, did you? There's no way I know of to undo this except to ask your hosting company to restore your site to the latest backup. Migration's not necessary either way. Worst case, you'll need to go through your settings.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bansuriflute
Fortunately it does allow me to go back to Platform Pro theme with no problems. The reason I tried reseting it in first place was with Pagelines 2.1, the layout got badly messed up - the site became left justified, search box had a horrible looking border around it and footer's original black color disappeared. I was hoping that with reset I could start from the very beginning and work my way in. It does not seem like for whatever reason, the upgrade to Pagelines framework is very straightforward for my site. Not sure what am I missing.

Rob
Read this excellent post by Simple_mama http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15909/how-to-migrate-from-platformpro-to-pagelines-framework#Item_1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur