Sign in to follow this  
petere21

Pagination is broken

petere21

Previous entries works just at default-entry page. When you use categories, taxonomies, etc you cannot go to previous entries. Just first 20. Arrows to previous posts are missing. What is the problem? Thanx

catrina
Did this problem pop up suddenly or did you make any changes (upgrade, plugin installation/activation/upgrade, etc.)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

petere21
I am not sure I have done upgrade to 2.1.1 The only hack is clipcount=4 but it doesnt work as well with or without change It works at default page, it doesnt work at category, archive page

Jenny
@petere21 Your front page has 36 posts. Therefore only the pages with more than 36 posts will show pagination. In order to show pagination on page types such as categories, tags, search, etc, you have to enable the "Post/Page Pagination" section in PageLines -> Templates for each template.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

petere21
I have more than 200 posts in categories :-) it doesnt work

petere21
There is no pissibility to enable pagination in templstes where exactly it is? Framework 2.1

petere21
Thanks simpla mama with small problems i ve done it.

Rob
Go to [b]Dashboard > PageLines > Templates >[/b] under [b]1. Select Template Area[/b] you will see 2 graphic maps. On the right side, click on C[b]ontent Area[/b]. A group of page templates will show up. Now scroll down to [b]2. Arrange Sections In Area With Drag & Drop[/b] take a look at the tab for [b]Blog Post[/b] and you will see at the bottom a tab on the left for [b]Post/Page Pagination[/b]. If it's not on the left under [b]Active Sections[/b] but on the right under [b]Available / Disabled Sections[/b] just slide it from the right to the left. Also, you should do the same thing for your Archive, Category and Search templates. Make sure that Post/Page Pagination is at the bottom of any existing sections for each template.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur