tim@timothysullivan.com

Hooks: Framework vs platform pro

I am using Pagelines Framework 2.1.1 with the pagelines customize plugin. I want to add an HTML title to my image carousel. It's my understanding I'll need to use a hook to do this. After searching the forum, I found a link to a list of Pagelines Framework 2.1.1 Hooks here: http://api.pagelines.com/hooks In Platform Pro 1.x, it seems there was a hook called 'pagelines_inside_top_carousel' ...but this does not exist on the list of Pagelines Framework 2.x hooks. Can anyone advise me what hook I need to use in Framework to insert an HTML header above the carousel module? thank you

catrina
Where is your image carousel placed on the site? Perhaps you can use a hook that is above that area so that it appears to belong to the carousel.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Hi Catrina, thanks for your reply. The Carousel is sandwiched below the main top horizontal navigation bar and above the main content area and right sidebar navigation. Is there any documentation I could look at to help me figure out which hook would give me the placement I need? Looking at this list of hooks for Pagelines Framework, I don't know where to begin or how to figure out what they do: http://api.pagelines.com/hooks

Rob
Can you provide a link to your site? Then we can try to identify the correct hook for you or an alternative solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur