Sign in to follow this  
mkeightley

StationPro theme options problem

mkeightley

I'm getting a problem with the theme options pages in StationPro. It seems to be the options that use radio button's that are effected. Instead of the controls I get this message Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/stormrav/domains/spiny-echidna.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/StationPro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 284 I've tried this on both Wordpress 2.9.2 and 3 and also on a fresh, clean installs and it makes no difference. Is anyone else seeing this?

Andrew

Which version of StationPro are you on? We had this problem in some servers with an earlier version of the 'core' but its been fixed... Also, you could check to see if 'magic quotes' are turned on... (they shouldn't be)

mkeightley

Sorry, forgot to include that info, it's 3.0.2. Magic quotes, in my text editor? I've not edited the code at all.

Andrew

Magic quotes is a setting for you PHP on your server... your host will know... What's happening is your server may be adding slashes "/" to quotes in certain cases which prevents it from processing properly.