Sign in to follow this  
gmatholland

Change font of only part of text

gmatholland

Hi there, I am trying to make only part of a text in a smaller size than the size defined in CSS for the body. For example, suppose I have the text: "This is a text. This is a smaller text". How do I make the second line in a smaller font without altering the size of the first line? Would be great if someone could help me out. Thanks! Regards, Martijn

Simon
Is this text in a post?

gmatholland
Hi Pross, the text is simply in the Content section of my website. See: www.gmaths.nl, I would like to make the names below smaller. Thanks!

mackenzie
Hello - I took a look at your site in FireFox using FireBug and if you are looking for smaller font on the sections: Dr. Martijn Han Founder & Instructor PhD Economics (cum laude, UvA) .... You would need to locate the post/page that this is on and use code such as TEXT. You can adjust as needed the XXpx size although I would not recommend anything too small as readers tend to have problems seeing font smaller then 9px.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

gmatholland
Dear Mackenzie, many thanks for that. It worked out!