Sign in to follow this  
jbrouwer

pagelines 2.1 and w3tc

jbrouwer

Hi, Whenever I enable cdn (amazon cloudfront) in W3TC the css of my site (using pagelines 2.1) seems to behave weird. Do you guys have some recommended settings regarding your theme for W3TC? Thanks!

Simon
Behave wierd how? We use CDN with w3c on the main site here, I use WPSC on my site with CDN. We use standard settings, but no minification of css/html/js. From what ive seen here and the wp.org forums minification is a waste of time and in w3c it causses more problems than fixes.

jbrouwer
Probably some css files were not loaded at all. I've unchecked 'host theme files' in the cdn settings, which did the trick. Maybe it disturped the order of the css files.

Danny
You have to be very careful when using this for minify, it can destroy your site to a degree with not setup completely right. Have you read this article - http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-install-and-setup-w3-total-cache-for-beginners/

Please search our forums, before posting!

jbrouwer
Yes thanks. I did a lot of trial and error with w3tc on platform pro, but still have to do the same for pagelines 2.1.

jbrouwer
Not particularly. Everything works. Thanks. Maybe you guys can provide a recommended setup for the major cache plugins (regarding your theme).