Sign in to follow this  
chrislundie

Blog in a blog plugin issue

chrislundie

So I just updated to the latest 2.1 paglines update. After the update was finish i went and check out our site (liveswim.net) and noticed that the text on the site is getting smaller and smaller as you go down the page. We are using a plugin called blog in a blog to make posts show up on pages and has always worked great until today. Hope that is enough information. Thanks in advance for the help!

catrina
The body font was adjusted in this update. Would you like all the text to be same uniform size as it was before?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chrislundie
Yes that is exactly what i would love!! Side note: If i didn't want it to be the same as before what would be some options? and how would i change them?

catrina
You would use CSS, like this: [code]body {font-size: 12px;}[/code] You may change it to 11px or any other size you want. I'm not too certain how big your body text was before.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

chrislundie
Thank you! Would it be too much to ask what it would be if i use Custom Code CSS?

chrislundie
I actually just tried they code you gave me in the Custom Code area anyway and it changed it but i'm still having the issue where the text keeps getting smaller as you move down the page.....

catrina
I have not seen this phenomenon before. Can you try deactivating your active plugins? I checked your code and for some reason, tags are being added to the HTML in your text.

Designer | Catrina Dulay