Sign in to follow this  
lovethecuban

Font size in 2.1

lovethecuban

I have just upgraded to v2.1, and it reduced all font sizes that don't have specific instructions (e.g. 'large'). This means all menus, body text, sidebar text, etc are much smaller. How do I increase the size of all of this text? http://www.cultivateoxford.org

chasenet
Same here the fonts on my homepage have got a LOT smaller http://www.englishstandard.co/

creativelearning
SAME! What's the deal?!

Andrew
We've been making some changes to make font sizes easier to adjust in the framework... Changing the default font size is easy... just add: [code]body{font-size: 15px; line-height: 1.6em;}[/code] or similar to change the default sizes.. Everything should adjust accordingly. We try and keep changes minimal w/ updates, but we have to continuously improve the way things are handled or it will stagnate (and no one wants that!)

Jackey
Aha, that is why I did not notice that change, already had that defined in my Custom CSS.

lovethecuban
Thanks. Body text is better. But the links at top and sidebar don't seem to be any larger (they had previously been larger than body text).

catrina
Body text CSS doesn't affect links. You'll need different CSS, like this: [code]a {font-size: YOURSIZEpx;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse